EASE Training Series (Employer User)
BEST PRACTICES AND NOTES
- Employers and Company Administrators are invited to a weekly Employer Overview Webinar every Thursday at 1pm PT designed to demonstrate the employee onboarding and enrollment experience and company administrator capabilities within EaseCentral. Employers that are new or current users of EaseCentral, or evaluating EaseCentral as an option for HR, onboarding and enrollment are welcome to join.
- Prerequisite: Company administrators should attend the Employer EaseCentral Overview Webinar as an introduction before accessing the training series.
- We recommend viewing the video using a high-quality option.
The Employer Training Series provides detailed instructions for day-to-day management of your Company Website. View Employer Training videos to learn how to use each system feature and optimize the onboarding and benefit administration workflow.
- Company Administrator Login and User Settings (6:13 min)
- Company Details (4:24 min)
- Add Employees, Send Logins, and Employee Enrollments (8:46 mins)
- Access and Import Employees (8:38 min)
- Access Employee Profiles, Employment, Benefits, and Documents (16:07 min)
- Employee Benefits Actions - Viewing Forms, Summary and History (7:24 min)
- Employment Status Changes (7:02 min)
- Qualifying Life Events (10:29 min)
- Terminate Employees and COBRA (9:21 min)
- Open Enrollment Best Practices (18:10 min)
- Enrollment Progress (6:06 min)
- Lock Enrollment (5:06 min)
- Manage Changes (10:14 min)
- Compensation Statements (6:01 min)
- Pay Schedules (6:44 min)
- Reports (19:31 min)
- Add and Manage Company Documents (12:23 min)
- Onboarding (12:15 min)